God has given us a vision for His people, the lost, lonely, and broken hearted people around the world who have never truly experienced his love. Our mission is to see people saved, healed, delivered and set free from sin and suffering for the Kingdom of God. In order for lives to be changed, it will take believers around the world serving God obeying His commands in all things. Serving God means getting involved in the daily work of ministry. Spreading the good news reaching the lost people for Christ is God's commandment. (Mar 16:15 GW ) Then Jesus said to them, "So wherever you go in the world, tell everyone the Good News." Every day we expeience people around us with out hope and purpose for living. They are watching and waiting for some one to simply share the good news of God's love for them. It should be not only our duty, but our desire to offer living hope to all those who have given up hope and their faith in Jesus Christ. It is only through Christ that we can receive the gift of salvation, healing, deliverance, and eternal life as we accept him as our lord and savior. It is faith alone that pleases God, and accepting Christ in faith is what is necessary in order to receive eternal life. Great is the reward for those who put their faith, hope and trust in the Lord. God wants us to serve others because we want to, not have to. Serving and loving others is what God is looking for. As we serve God and others, people will be saved, healed, and delievered from bondage and set free from sin and suffering. Therefore; following these principles of faith, hope, and love help us to learn more about Christ's vision, mission and purpose (the operation) of His church. Christ has a mission for His church which was to be established here on earth. The scriptures teach us how Jesus went about building His Kingdom (the church) through out the world. Jesus had a vision with a mission for the church. He brought the Gospel (the good news) to all man kind. But do we know ALL that the Gospel gives us ? The bible teaches us that Jesus, at the beginning of his earthly ministry, made his vision his mission with a divine purpose.....
5 PRINCIPLES THAT EXPLAIN CHRIST'S PURPOSE
VISION & MISSION
1. "Gospel" the Good News of salvation thru faith in Jesus Christ alone.
2. "Healing" of all manner of sickness and disease
3. "Deliverance" from all the attacks of the enemy and the entrapments of sin and the world.
Most Christians understand these 3 principles as mentioned above. It is Jesus Christ alone that has saved us....healed us... and delivered us from our sin and transgressions. And, most Christians also understand that Jesus gave all believers the authority to do these things in His name as well. Matthew 10:1, Mark 6:7, Luke 9:1
"TWO MORE PRINCIPLES WE SHOULD KNOW"
4. "Feeding the poor" Notice to whom Christ directs His ministry to "the poor;--the brokenhearted--the captives-- the blind--and them that are bruised". Jesus miraculously healed and delivered them, but He also miraculously fed the poor. (Matthew 15, Mark 6, Luke 9) Feeding the poor...specifically those that are our brothers and sisters is central to the Gospel, and that of the operation of the church in the Bible. The giving that Jesus and the church in the Bible demonstrates was Spirit-lead, toward the poor, healing the sick, and taking care of orphans.
5. "To set at liberty". The Greek reads this way: "apostello aphesis" (meaning liberty or release). Jesus is saying that a critical part of His Gospel is "apostolic liberty" literally--the right to serve God freely in spirit and truth.
"THINK ABOUT IT"
Did Jesus bring salvation? (of course!) Did He heal people? (of course!) Did He cast out demons? (of course!) Did He feed the poor? (of course!) Did He make Apostles? (of course!!) And didn't these things happen to anyone who met Jesus with faith, trust, belief, and hope in Him? (of course it did!!)
"It is for all those who believe"?
Luke 4:18-19 NLT
"The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, for He has anointed Me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, (19) and that the time of the LORD's favor has come. "Read More